The existing finished basement was dark and cramped, and didn’t allow for comfortable space use, and eventually had turned into a disorganized storage or dumping space. By stripping it back to basics and removing a good portion of the panel board closets we were able to create an expansive work from home solution that also functions as a family hang out place, home gym, study and project area.
- Existing Conditions Review and 3D Modeling
- Project Master Planning
- Interior Space Planning and Management
- Home Organization Efficiency
- Material Consultation and Selection
- Cabinetry Designs
- Furnishing Recommendations
- 3D Visualization and Renderings
- Residential Design
- Exhibit Design
- Interior Designer
Borislav Slabchev – Handyman
Would you like to know more?
Please take a few minutes to fill out the contact form to tell us a little bit about yourself and your dream. To get the conversation started you can also email us directly at email@example.com.